The following policy applies to all users registering in the portal PORTAL.BAMLESHWARI.ORG either through Website or App. We collect, receive, possess or store the Personal Information to enable us to serve you effectively and to enable us to provide more personalized and enhanced experience to you. If the
- We collect information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, Operating System, Date and Time of the visit, pages visited, IMEI/IMSI number,device ID, handset make & model etc. However, no attempt is made to link these with the true identity of individuals visiting the Portal.
- For the integrity of our data, we do not allow removal of accounts once created. If you do not wish to continue using our services, simply stop logging in and the system will suspend your account after a specified time. However, this does not mean that your account will be deleted from our records.
- Personal information as submitted and/or captured may be shared with law enforcement agencies and other Government departments if we have a good faith/belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Portal, other users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- It will be a constant endeavor to protect the system from unauthorized access or unauthorized alterations, disclosure or destruction of information.
Last Updated: 7th June 2020, 10:00 AM
Current Time: 17 Apr 2021, 06:02 AM
Validation Checksum: 377448d865360a2a1b8837f94148e432
The policy may update on a later date and you should check it periodically. Please stop using our services if you do not agree with our policy at any time.